Time For A Hearing Evaluation?
In the hearing business, we get a lot of questions. Hearing loss can be a difficult subject, but we encourage you to give us a call if you have any questions that you can't seem to find the answers to. We're here to help!
- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
- Do you feel tiared or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do you sometimes miss key words in a sentence, or frequently ask people to repeat themselves?
- When you are in a group, or crowded situation, do you have difficulty following the conversation?
- When you are having a conversation does background noise bother you?
- Do you often need to turn up the volume on your radio or TV?
- Do you have difficulty hearing the telephone or doorbell ring?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
If you have answered YES to any of these, then it may be time to finally have your hearing evaluated.
Only a hearing care professional can make a diagnosis and recommend the appropriate course of action. Help is on the Horizon! Fortunately, there are many ways to help people with hearing loss. Although only few of the problems can be improved by medication or surgery, most people can benefit from hearing instruments. Within one hour your hearing health care specialist will be able to evaluate your degree of hearing and recommend the appropriate treatment.